Hey there, when you have a craving, you have a craving… Try this delicious smoothie to beat the summer heat and stay healthy while you’re doing it.
Created by VN Chef Valerie Cogswell
Thrive & Body Confidence Approved
Grab ‘n Go
When you’re craving something cold, creamy, and sweet, try our Berrylicious Smoothie. Loaded with lush berries, tangy yogurt, protein powder, and a touch of vanilla, this vibrant grab ‘n go fruity smoothie will boost your metabolism while delivering a powerful antioxidant punch.
Makes: 1 Serving
Serving size: 1 Shake
Calories per serving: 248
Protein per serving: 25 grams
Fat per serving: 6.5 grams
Carbohydrates per serving: 23 grams
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- * 2 tablespoons low-fat plain Greek yogurt (avoid yogurt for this recipe to be Ignite phase approved)
- 1–2 scoops Core vanilla bean protein powder (or your favorite vanilla protein powder; serving size depends on label, focus on 25 grams of protein)
- ¾ cup frozen mixed strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Splash of water, as needed
Method of Preparation:
- Place all ingredients except water in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy. If smoothie is too thick, add a splash of water and continue blending until you achieve your desired consistency.
What is the nutritional balance?
If you’re using a protein powder that naturally contains fat, like we did, there is no need to add additional fat. If you are using a protein powder that is fat- free, please add a few nuts on the side to increase the fat content for a balanced meal.
Want more tasty recipes?
Dive into our new 8 Week Run Digital Coaching Experience for tons of new recipes at your fingertips!