Temperatures are on the rise and summer is on the horizon which means it’s Smoothie Season! Take a break from the heat with this refreshing Piña Colada smoothie recipe. It’s Detox, Ignite and Thrive Approved and it will have you feeling like you’re already sitting on the beach.
Piña Colada Smoothie
Detox Phase Approved / Ignite Phase Approved / Thrive Phase Approved
Grab ‘n Go
Fuel your body and burn fat with this easy tropical fruit smoothie.
Makes 1 serving
Serving size: 1 shake
Calories per serving: 168
Protein per serving: 15 grams
Carbohydrates per serving: 13 grams
Fat per serving: 6.5 grams
- 1 scoop Core vanilla bean protein powder (or your favorite vanilla protein powder)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ½ ounce banana
- 1 ounce pineapple
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
What Is the Balance?
This recipe has a great balance of protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
Tasty food is how you prevent boredom, which is exactly why there are:
- 50 Detox, Ignite and Thrive Phase Recipes in the book that fall into two groups:
- Grab n’ Go – 10 minutes or less
- Gourmet Style – 30 minutes or less